Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

I bought a non-regulated firearm online and did an FFL transfer in?

Call the FFL who you shipped the rifle to. Seriously. My FFL, whom Ive done business with for years, has forgotten to call me on transfers that have come in for me. Not out of malice. Just being busy. And FFLs in Maryland and everywhere else have been slammed for months. Just call the FFL and inquire about your rifle. Theyll confirm theyve received it and you can arrange to go in and do your Form 4473 to bring it home.

Loading, please wait...