Did you like how we did? Rate your experience!



46 votes

I am going to purchase a firearm from a non-FFL holder, how do I?

If you live in a state where purchase permits or universal background checks are not required, you can ask for a bill of sale with the price, make, model, caliber, and serial number of the firearm, as well as the name, address, and drivers license number of the seller. Then take that bill of sale to the local police department and ask them to do a trace on the gun. If the gun comes back clean it's yours. Put the BoS in a safe place.

Loading, please wait...